HomeDepot.com/Survey: If you visited the nearby outlets of Home Depot then share your customer experience at the Store and get a chance to a $5,000 Home Depot gift card for Customer Loyalty.
Write your shopping experience and the List of products like services rate the Quality, price, customer experience at the Store on Home Depot Survey and it is now available at www.homedepot.com/survey.
After giving the feedback the customers have the chance to win $5000 Gift card. This is the largest store that sells tools & construction products at Retail Price.
Short details of the Home depot survey
- Survey Website:www.Homedepot.Com/Survey
- Purchase receipt needed: No
- Age: more than 18 years
- Entry limitations: 45 Days
- Survey entry method: Online entry or By Mail-in
- Residential proof: District of Columbia & US
- Prize Money: A Gift Card of $5,000
What is an eligibility criterion to enter in Home depot survey?
- Only legal residents of the USA that lives in one of the 50 American states (which includes residents of Guam and the Virgin Islands of US, but does not include Puerto Rican residents) or the Columbia districts’ can enter the Sweepstakes.
- An entrant is described as a participant who is minimum 18 years old when they signed up for the contest.
- An entrant that is deemed a potential winner (referred to as a “Winner of a Prize”) needs to have a valid, personal, and unique communal security digit for sponsorship (which is defined further down in these authorized rules) so that the tax liability linked with a prize’s acceptance can be reported.
- A Social Security Number’s validity will be established by the IRS (“Internal Revenue Service”) as per their guidelines, which are elaborated on in the portion of the Official Rules under “Prize Claims.”
Who cannot join Home depot survey?
- The staff members of Store such as workforce, manager, director body, and other officers who are and were working in Home Depot Store and all of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and parent companies;
- Dealers, organizations, and promotion/advertising agencies, which includes businesses offering market research and marketing services to the Sponsor or their client(s), agents or consultants;
- Immediate family members (children, siblings, parents, and spouses), and people who live in the household of such people;
- Others involved in the distribution, execution, production, and development of this contest which includes Sweepstakes and Promotion Company, Inc. (known as the “Independent Administrator”) of America;
No one who lives in Puerto Rico can participate in these Sweepstakes; they are also void in any place where such contests are against the law (or where participants are restricted from playing).
Involvement of categories in Home depot survey
There are two categories of people who can participate in this survey as:
- Consumer Category: Category of the consumer
- Professional Category: Category for professionals
A single winner of a prize will be chosen from the sweepstakes entries that qualify out of the consumer category, in addition to a single winner of a prize from the entries that qualify out of the professional Category.
The person who belongs from the following areas is able to qualify for an entry in the professional category:
- A tradesperson (specializing in HVAC, roofing, plumbing, engineering, etc.)
- A rental property or real estate manager.
- A commercial or residential construction worker
- A handyman
- A building maintenance manager/operator
- A remodeler or general contractor.
If the entrant fails to meet the above criteria for the Professional Category, they will not qualify and must instead become an entrant of the Consumer Category.
You can enter the contest through two different ways. No matter which option you use whether it be through the online survey or through the AMOE, or even through a mix of both approaches there is an entry cap of forty-five per individual while the contest is running.
Lucky draw notifications
On a date close to November 18, 2020, a single winner of a prize will be chosen at random during a draw and will include all of the entries submitted to the consumer category (hereby referred to as the consumer category winner and a single winner of a prize will be chosen in a random draw and include all of the entries submitted to the professional category (hereby referred to as the “winner of the professional prize”).
A representative of the Sponsor will perform both random drawings, and the representative’s choices are determined by their own interpretation of the Official Rules, which will be deemed binding and final in all regards.
Potential Winners of Prizes will be contacted either by phone or email by the Independent Administrator. They will be asked to submit the “Necessary Documentation,” as established in the “Prize Claim “portion below.
If the Independent Administrator is not able to contact a probable winner of a prize by a notification, if a potential champion does not reply to said notification by a certain timeframe, or if the Independent Administrator and/or Sponsor decide at their sole discretion that a potential winner does not qualify as per these certified rules of survey team, champion of survey will be chosen randomly from the outstanding entries submitted during the contest. If this is the case, the individual will be contacted, as explained above.
Home Depot Inc is a Famous Home Appliances Store in the USA. Home Depot is conducting the customer satisfaction survey to know the customers feedback about Home Depot store its Service, Price, quality, Maintenance, etc.
Read More – HomeDepot.com/Survey
Home Depot Survey is now available at www.homedepot.com. To begin this the customer’s age is of minimum 18 years, a legal resident of the U.S.A, and a valid receipt. After giving the feedback, the customers will win a $5000 cash prize.
If You won the prize the Home Depot may Contact You by the Info you provided at the time of submission. Only one person can participate in the survey for One Receipt. If you won Use the Validation code and Redeem your Prize money.