All businesses that sell the products as meat, clothes, furniture, home decor or anything, they always need to learn about their product reviews from the consumer. They get to know by this feedback that the customers are satisfied or not.
In addition, KFC takes the feedback to connect with customers and their needs. In the online feedback, useful feedback, loyal customer ideas are saved.
The Kentucky Fried Chicken is under the name of ‘KFC’ a famous fast food restaurant in the American food chain. It’s mainly known all over the world for its spicy chicken products.
The founder of this delicious food restaurant is Mr. Colonel Sanders. The founding year is 1930. It is now spreading from the local market in the United States to the global food industry.
KFC has become the 2nd largest fast-food restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky. There are over 200,000 branches opened at various locations in 123 countries in a vast world.
Rules and regulations of taking up the feedback:
- Respondent must be a U.S. resident, U.K. or Canada.
- The age of the respondent must be at least 18 years or older to be take up the feedback.
- The valid entry code on the receipt of the purchase.
Requirements for taking up the feedback:
- Participant must have the internet-based platform.
- The need for a good internet connection to smart phone, laptop or desktop.
- The Spanish or English language is known to a student.
- Last week’s payment invoice visited the restaurant.
- The feedback takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Step-by step procedure for taking up the feedback:
For being part of this online-based feedback, the participant must follow the following steps accordingly to get rewarded:
- Visit the KFC feedback team’s official portal.
- Select English or Spanish language on the homepage.
- Entry code is printed on the receipt of purchase.
- The participant is required to submit the code number.
- The review team asked the participant’s questions.
- You should honestly answer all questions.
- You should offer the score for the conduct of Service, Food, Cleanliness, Architecture, Environment and employees.
- The Satisfied and Unsatisfied scale rating is given 6. You can also make suggestions.
- If during the visit you face some problems or problems, you can mention it here
- Finally, one point is optional–the participant is comfortable then being able to share his or her personal data. This choice can be skipped by the student.
- On the window, one validation code is shown to receive free food.
What is the reward you get after taking and completing the feedback?
The following rewards are given to the winner of the feedback after taking the feedback:
- A $100 cash take away reward – winner will be chosen on a weekly input basis.
- Free food coupon code.
Read More: Chipotle feedback
The KFC team received feedback to gather the visited customer’s comments, recommendations, suggestions, and complaints. They improve their quality of food and service on the basis of feedback. The KFC team’s goal is customer satisfaction.