“If food is the need, then the burger is the most essential.” Taking the phrase above as the new world trend, people are now becoming more addicted to fast foods, particularly high-scale burgers and pizzas, not only because they are delicious but also addictive. You’re one of the fans of burgers, so why not grab burgers from the best burgers’ place, WhataBurger, Texas.
The history of Whataburger goes back to the past when the fast foods came into being, possibly around 1950. This restaurant was initially set up by Harmon Dobson, a brilliant, genuine and committed businessman, in San Antonio, Texas, USA. WhataBurger produce one of the country’s best hamburgers, justifying their reputation. The list often features many thrilling foods such as “WhataBurger,”“WhataChicken,”“JustaBurger,” a menu for lunch, and many more. In reality, it is also very customizable, making it more customer friendly.
This attribute is conveyed by their slogan “Just like you like it.” Their need to broaden and cross corporal boundaries was an evidence through their productive working and delicious menu of meals. They branched not only to 5/6 stores, but also to 800 outlets in the South-East and South-West of the United States.
Objectives of the survey:
- Whataburger’s first and foremost justification behind this Whataburger Survey is to please its consumers by meeting their desires, which are recruited through their input from this survey.
- To get into the customer’s shoes and consider their viewpoint on the food / Whataburger dishes of the restaurant in order to improve and change accordingly.
- To highlight the success of the different branches of Whataburger. This will help the manager, if possible, take the necessary steps.
- To improve the performance of employees by regularly studying and observing customer reviews and feedback through these surveys.
Eligibility criteria for Whataburger survey:
- Only U.S. citizens can be allowed to take up the survey.
- For taking up the survey, the customer is obliged to keep the receipt of the corresponding bill for the purchase of food products in Whataburger.
- This receipt, however, is only valid for the next 3 consecutive days, so make sure that you do not actually miss the survey.
- Participants must be either of 16 age or olderthan that.
- The amount of valid sales receipts that he / she has depends on several occasions that a single customer can participate in this survey.
- If you have two valid bill receipts, for example, thensingle purchaser can take up the survey twice.
- The survey’s most important rule does not require any of the Whataburger workers or their family members or agents to take part in this survey. Even Whataburger’s ex-employee was refused permission to take part in this survey.
- If the survey is completed, a gift card will be in your possession. The gift card must be returned before it is too late.
Read More: Walmart survey
Follow these rules strictly so that the use of Whataburger’s foodstuffs is not absolutely prohibited.